Anthem....

For discussing news, current events, films, gaming, rumours and all things that are going on in the world. Generally, anyway. No spam or thread will be removed.
Gregs2k2
[TBG] Moderator

Anthem....

Post » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:52 pm

Looks like Bioware might be another victim of not meeting EA's "projected sales figures" initiative. The reviews and reviews in progress for Anthem aren't favourable so far. I've played the alpha, demo and Origin Premiere builds and while the flying, combat and animations are sublime, it seems that they've bitten off more than they can chew with the engine. It's basically a load screen simulator and I really hope it changes on the 22nd, when it releases to all.

But.....let's face facts, Bioware haven't made anything decent since Mass Effect 2.

:(

Gavavva
[TBG] Admin

Post » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:47 pm

Nah... just nah...

I was hyped as fuck when it was shown st e3. But cancelled my pre-order after the demo. The graphics were toned down, the world feels stale and barren, and it doesn’t look anything like they promised for the game :(

I dunno what went wrong, but it just all did for me :( the game was supposed to be some open world never loading thing but the game just loads... loads... loads...

Still hyped for the division mind you. I loved the first.

But I do hope that a new mass effect comes out, that’s essentially the first game again. Hell I would take a fresh story with the original characters in some form, even if it’s some stupid story we never heard some how... anything but ME:A :(
Lead Designer For Team Blur Games
Visit The OverDose Webpage & Forums